Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THEN IT HIT ME by @RUTHLESS_VANITY

We met we lived we loved the Start of a beautiful thing We started off as 2 then we became 1 Nothing could compare to the joy and happiness that filled me We hung out laughed and cried together we are now family Everybody sees the joy on my face but no one sees the pain in my eyes Started off minor little quarrels here and there nothing major til your hands went high First time around in denial "it's okay everyone has a bad day" But then it became repetitive when things never went your way Still my lips fell on silence for we are together Raised to be a strong stand up woman I wanted to stand still in this bad weather Now it's getting worse, family can see something is wrong Still making excuses saying "it's okay i just hurt my arm"
Then after a while the excuses were being made a little too often I realized it was bad when I was told the only way I can leave is in a coffin So I sought to get help because this no longer feels right Decided to leave I needed you out of my life Now your becoming aggressive and will not take no for an answer this just doesn't feel right So I decided to run because this could be no more But one day I ran and there u were at the door I totally blacked out and prayed this couldn't be I saw the gun there was nothing I could do THEN IT HIT ME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment