Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OPEN LETTER TO STEVE HARVEY by AL PATRON

THIS IS AN ACTUAL LETTER WILL BE MAILED VIA FED-EX TOMORROW MORNING TO STEVE HARVEY'S MANAGER'S OFFICE & PERSONAL ADDRESS: 
Mr. Steven Harvey aka Mr. Throw Men Under the Bus:
With all due disrespect FUCK YOU! Now that I got that out of the way please allow me to explain my disdain, discontent & utter disgust with you. I understand you grew up in Ohio & I in New York however there is a universal MAN CODE that you continuously do not adhere to. You pulled the oldest playa hater move in the book, get married & try to ruin the game for the rest of the men because you're bitter that you're stuck hand washing pantyhose. See I'm a former playa myself & rule #1 in The Playa's Guide is "You can't play a playa." Got that "PLAYER"? As I compose myself to not run a tangent I must say that you spewing the unwritten playa codes are very disappointing & distasteful on your part. Understanding that experience is the best teacher one can have but where do you find the nerve to give relationship advice after two failed marriages, one of which you were accused of being physically abusing your ex-wife? I despise you with every fiber of my being & see where you were lost. I admit my dislike of you started when I was a teen & it took you close to 5 seasons to seal the deal with Ms.Grier on your own television show. This "honest" act you are portraying to con naive women into purchasing your product is as deplorable as Tyler Perry preying on the same women & the black community as a whole. As much as I hate to admit it you are the person who better explained the 3rd eye gift BUT that doesn't excuse you from breaking MAN CODE. Furthermore you blatantly disrespected every man alive with your book "Act like a lady, Think like a man" along with this bullshit about how men & women aren't capable of being friends. What exactly were you trying to accomplish by writing that book & making that statement? I would prefer if you would just quietly go into retirement & let all my single brethren enjoy the game instead of throwing salt in their game. Sadly the game has passed you by & I ask that instead of coming off as Mr. Know It All, you gracefully bow out. Since you're such a "real man" I'd appreciate your thoughts & a response in a timely fashion.

1 comment:

  1. well said, but if people are so gullible to believe and follow his word they deserve everything that comes along with it as a result

    ReplyDelete