Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TAKEN BY @STEPHluvsMAKEUP

Felt his touch, smelt his scent.
Closed my eyes and continued to pretend,
That I was fast asleep so that he could leave.

However, that didn't work so I had to let it be.
Maybe the fact that I didn't respond to his advances turned him on.
Squeezed my eyes tighter when I felt his hard on.

He pushed my panties to the side.
As he struggled to push his manhood inside,
Not able to get any leeway.
Yet he still pushed until it lay,

In my flower that hadn't yet blossomed.
As much pain that I did feel,
I kept my eyes closed and continued to deal,

With the fact that after the deed was over and done.
He fixed me up like it never begun.
Placed me back in the bed
Never realizing that my panties turned red.

She came back home and he went on as if everything was crisp.
Yet he had stolen my innocence.

We took the F train to Coney Island

Oh, what fun it was supposed to be.
Nevertheless, I couldn't get his scent off of me.
She continues for us all to be together.

I continue to pull back not truly understanding what he took.
In her mommy trusted.
And to me her bubble of protection was busted.

For she was not there to protect me from him.
He had stolen my innocence.
At the tender age of seven when he penetrated me.

3 comments: